Goal Directed Learning | Adaptation Level | Math
- Students use an online course management system called Moodle to self-assess their algebra skills and find activities that meet their needs.
- Students self-assess their own algebra skills.
- Students plan their own time and set their own goals based on what they need to work on.
- The teacher conferences with the students to help them find additional materials to meet their learning goals.
- Computers with Internet access
- access to an online course management system such as Moodle
Grade Level: 6-8