Goal Directed Learning | Transformation Level | Language Arts
- Student will design a project, create a task list, and complete the project as planned.
- Students will design and submit a project request to the teacher.
- Students will make a task list to go with the project.
- Students will use the Internet to research puppy mills.
- Students will use email to arrange a trip to a local pound and an interview with someone from an organization that rescues dogs from puppy mills.
- Students will create a mindmap of their questions and the answers that they found to those questions.
- Students recorded their voices to make the audio track for their movie.
- Students used pictures from the pound, their interview, and and their voiceover to create a movie to share with their classmates.
- Computer with Internet access
- Access to email
- Digital camera
- Audio recording software
- Video editing software
Grade Level: 6-8