Active Learning | Transformation Level | Math
- Students will create a base system that is used by aliens.
- They will choose different forms of technology to present their base system.
- Students will create a base system that will be used by their aliens.
- Students will have access to the Smartboard, document cameras, webcams, a camera on a tripod, ipads, iphones, and some websites.
- Students will present their base system to their class.
NETS Profiles for Technology Literate Students
- Use general purpose productivity tools and peripherals to support personal productivity,
remediate skill deficits, and facilitate learning throughout the curriculum.
- Use technology tools (e.g., multimedia authoring, presentation, Web tools, digital cameras,
scanners) for individual and collaborative writing, communication, and publishing activities to
create knowledge products for audiences inside and outside the classroom.
- Use technology resources (e.g., calculators, data collection probes, videos, educational
software) for problem solving, self-directed learning, and extended learning activities.
- document camera
- Video camera on a tripod
Grade Level: 3-5