Collaborative Learning | Adaptation Level | Math
- Students will create Photo Story word problems to upload the ThinkQuest.com for other students to answer.
- Students will work in groups to develop questions involving fractions.
- They will bring in collections from home to use to represent fractions.
- They will take digital pictures of their collections.
- They will use Photo Story software to upload their pictures.
- They will use Photo Story software to record the audio of their questions.
- They will upload their Photo Stories to ThinkQuest.com so that other students can view them and answer their questions.
- Digital cameras
- Photostory software
- Microphone headsets
- Think.com account
Grade Level: 3-5